What is Blue Screen of death
Blue screen of death commonly known as BSOD is a very common error found in windows pc, In this error your whole screen turns blue and there is nothing else that you can see, it is also sometimes called black screen error. In this blue screen you might see a message “Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. As i said earlier it is a very common error and lots of windows users face it time to time.
Causes of BSOD ( Blue Screen Of Death)
There could be various reasons for the BSOD such as
- Faulty hardware- A fault in your hardware may lead to BSOD.
- Some problem with your operating system- Some bugs in your OS can cause Blue screen of death or BSOD.
- Some bugs in your software- Just like OS, If there is any bug in some or any of your software may lead to BSOD.
- Out-of-date Drivers- Outdated drivers might also cause the BSOD issue.
- Graphics card- Faulty graphics may also lead to BSOD.
How to fix the Blue Screen Of Death error
You could try various ways to fix this error, some of them are listed below:
- Restart your computer: Sometimes as simple as restarting you computer can fix the. BSOD error.
- Update the driver: Updating your drivers might help you get rid of this error.
- Updating windows: Windows update in most of the time fix these kind of issues and others.
- Check for a faulty hardware: Getting your PC checked for some faulty hardware and fixing or replacing could help you get rid of this error.
I hope this post was helpful to you and would and the instructions provided will make the error go away.